Table of Contents
ProM 6 nightly builds
…for the brave and the impatient
Here you can find the 10 latest nightly builds for the ProM framework. Apart from that, we keep the current version of the ProM API documentation (javadoc) accessible.
Be aware that builds offered here represent the nightly snapshot from the developer code base. It may not be able to compile, fail to run, return unexpected results, hell, it may even erase your hard disk for good and send spam email to your boss with your signature. You have been warned.
New: Icons and URLs for plug-ins
As of Monday October 29, 2018, the plug-in annotations allows for an icon (like
icon = my_image.png) and a URL (like
url = http://www.promtools.org). If an icon is provided for a plug-in, this icon will be shown at two places in the ProM action view:
- At the far right-hand side of the corresponding action in the action list, max. size is 100px wide by 50px high.
- At the far right-hand side of the plugin action info if the corresponding action is selected by the user, max. size = 200px wide by 100 px high.
If a URL is also provided, then the second icon (the one in the plugin action info) will be clickable, and clicking it will open the default web browser with the provided URL.
ProM will look for the icon in the
lib/images folder. So, you need to put your icon into that folder. This may require a change in your
build.xml file. If you use ivy to resolve external libraries into the
lib folder (
conf=“lib”), then you need to set
false, as setting
true would cause ivy to remove the
images folder from your
lib folder. As an example:
<target name="resolve"> <ivy:retrieve type="jar,bundle" sync="true" /> <ivy:retrieve pattern="lib/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]" conf="lib" type="jar,bundle" sync="false" /> </target>
New: Relative URLs in Package Repository
As of Tuesday July 17, 2018, the package repository for the ProM Nightly Build contains relative URLs. Before that date, the repository contained only absolute URLs. You need a ProM Nightly Build from a later date, or at least version 6.9.70 of the ProM Framework, to be able to handle these relative URLs properly. Earlier versions of the ProM Nightly Build, and earlier versions of the ProM Framework, will not be able to handle the new repository with relative URLs.
- Nightly build of Wednesday, 28.10.2020, 03:16:14
- Nightly build of Tuesday, 27.10.2020, 03:16:07
- Nightly build of Monday, 26.10.2020, 03:15:55
- Nightly build of Sunday, 25.10.2020, 03:15:47
- Nightly build of Saturday, 24.10.2020, 03:15:57
- Nightly build of Friday, 23.10.2020, 03:16:05
- Nightly build of Thursday, 22.10.2020, 03:16:13
- Nightly build of Wednesday, 21.10.2020, 03:16:58
- Nightly build of Tuesday, 20.10.2020, 03:16:02
- Nightly build of Monday, 19.10.2020, 03:15:56
- Javadoc of Wednesday, 28.10.2020, 03:16:13
- Download the latest nightly build, say
ProM-nightly-YYYYMMDD-1.X.tar.gz, and save it in some local folder.
- Extract the
ProM-nightly-YYYYMMDD-1.X.tar.gzarchive. The archive is a gzipped tar archive, so extracting might require two stages: one the extract the
ProM-nightly-YYYYMMDD-1.X.tarfile from the
ProM-nightly-YYYYMMDD-1.X.tar.gzfile, and one to extract the
ProM-nightly-YYYYMMDD-1.Xfolder from the
- Go into the unpacked
- Run the ProM Package Manager from there (using either the
PackageManager.batfile or the
- Install the packages you want to use. If you are not sure, install
- Close the ProM Package Manager.
- Run ProM (using either the
ProM.batfile or the