In the framework of ProM 6.13 the Google Analytics functionality has been removed. As a result, the log4J library has also been removed.
- August 25: Alpha candidate
- August 25 – September 14: Alpha candidate testing and bug fixing
- September 14: Beta candidate
- September 14 – October 5: Beta candidate testing and bug fixing
- October 5: Release
Thursday October 5
- Updated GoalDrivenProcessMining package from version 6.13.34 to version 6.13.45.
Thursday September 14
- Beta release.
Friday September 8
- Updated Precision package from version 6.13.1 to version 126.96.36.199. The reason for using version 188.8.131.52 instead of version 6.13.2 (or similar) is that this update has been released manually because our build server Jenkins was out of order. This way, once Jenkins is again running smoothly, it can still use 6.13.2 as the next version.
Wednesday September 6
- Updated DiSCover package from version 6.13.104 to version 6.13.105.
Friday September 1
- Updated GoalDrivenProcessMining package from version 6.13.32 to version 6.13.34.