- Requires Java 7. A Windows installer is available that includes a JRE7.
- Uses http://www.promtools.org/prom6/packages651/packages.xml as default repository.
- Uses .ProM651 as default user folder.
- The Export button is only selectable if export plug-ins exist.
- The Action view can now filter plug-ins on several categories, like Discovery, Filter, or Conformance.
- For some known resource types (like Petri nets), default exporters are now provided. As a result, for example the default exporter for a Petri net with data will now also export the data. Before, some exporter would be preselected, which might not export this data.
- Start scripts (.bat and .sh files) are now updated when the memory setting is changed instead of replaced. As a result, any change syou made to these files will not be thrown away.
- Fixed major bug preventing successful event log conversion
- Improved connection to less robust JDBC implementations
- Added option to determine when only events for known trace IDs are retrieved
- Added feature that reports intermediate progress at configurable time interval
- Empty traces are now included in the event log
- Improved plug-in descriptions
- Several bug fixes
- Performance improvement based on grouping similar traces
- Multi-perspective precision calculation
- New configurations for the decomposed discovery, based on the matrix miner.
- Includes a Not decomposed configuration, which passes the original event log to the selected discovery algorithm.
- New configurations for the decomposed replayer, based on the ways to split a net.
- Includes a Not decomposed configuration, which passes the original event log and Petri net to the replay algorithm.
- Bug fixes in the decomposed replayer.
- Handles the unreliable replays correctly.
- Improved plug-in descriptions
- Bugfix for single core machines and for ETMc variant (note: ETMc in Pareto front mode still does not work)
- New package that allows a dot visualization of (selected) graphs like Petri nets, transition systems, … Can be selected as an alternative visualizer in the dropdown list in the button bar.
- A bug in Inductive Miner was fixed that caused a tau-loop not to be discovered.
- Binary interleaving operator now supported.
- Now animates all traces in the event log (was at most 50).
- Animation now takes 3 minutes; the log is spread over it.
- Interleaving operator now supported.
- Now has some new ‘viewing modes’: paths and queue lengths, paths and sojourn times and paths and service times.
- When the mouse hovers over an activity, a pop-up is shown with performance information (if the log contains enough information)
- Some UI usability improvements
- Auto-detection of data types before import (uses first 10,000 rows)
- Expert configuration with added possibilities
- Map columns to standard XES extension attributes
- User-defined attribute keys
- Advanced formatting options for LITERAL attributes based on MessageFormat
- XLog visualizer (Explore Trace Variants) now supports filtering the event log by a query based on XESLite
- Added plug-ins
- Create ‘concept:name’ attribute based on classifier
- Create new attribute based on event names
- Basic anonymization plug-in
- Create new events based on timestamp attributes
- Change event names based on attributes
- Configurable consistent ordering of events with same timestamp
- The LogProjection package provides a brand new implementation for a dottedchart visualization of event logs, capable of handling large event logs. The visualisation allows the user to project arbitrary attributes on the x and y-axis, as well as for the color (max 1024) and shape (max 8) of a dot. The visualisation detects the speed of the computer it is used on and uses that to decide what fraction of the dots to show in order to guarantee a responsive user experience.
- Besides the visualisation, the dottedchart offers sorting of traces and filtering of events. Sorting is available from the left panel and filtering by right-clicking. All sorting and filtering is done in place without changing the underlying log. The right-click menu also provides access to export methods to export the current view as a log or as an image.
- For the dottedchart to function properly the log should declare attributes as global and should use standard XES extensions as much as possible.
- MapDB based storage now using MapDB v2.0 including performance improvements
- XIndexedLog / XIndexedTraces provides filterable/queryable XLog implementation based on cqengine
- Includes a limited query language to search for a sub-set of traces
- Includes a default index on event (concept:name) attributes to speed up queries on event names