The current Release Candidate corresponds to Revision 28643 (core components). Some packages may have different Revisions.
May 31, 2016, Revision 28643
- Updated bat and sh files.
May 27, 2016, Revision 28466
- Updated UITopia, as the last used visualizer was not used.
May 20, 2016, Revision 28414
- Fixed big 55: Making the ProM window too low (i.e. drag the bottom border all the way up) throws an exception.
- Fixed possible deadlock problem in GUI when selecting the Import button rapidly twice (or more).
- Cancellation of a plug-in is now propagated to the plug-ins called by this plug-in through the framework.
May 4, 2016, Revision 28149
- Partially fixed bug 16: Petri net replayer throws an exception because it cannot find any replay algorithms. Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0 at org.processmining.plugins.petrinet.replayer.ui.PNAlgorithmStep.<init>(PNAlgorithmStep.java:209)
- Fixed bug 18: GUI throws throws an exception because it cannot find the reosurce type for a GraphLayoutConnection (if selecting the “All” tab in the GUI). Exception in thread “AWT-EventQueue-0” java.lang.NullPointerException at org.deckfour.uitopia.ui.workspace.ResourceListCellRenderer.paintComponent(ResourceListCellRenderer.java:115)
- Restored the icons for logs and Petri nets.
May 3, 2016, Revision 28138
- Necessary updates in the (new) ProM cache.
April 29, 2016, Revision 27954
- The current version of UITopia has been included (was not included in earlier downloads :-().
Please see the First steps section of the ProM 6 installation page.